Request to obtain “LAKSIRI” VIP Lounge facility
- Request should be an entitle privileged person to use the VIP Lounge facility on gratis basis (determined on reciprocity basis)
- Duly filled application form should be forwarded to the Protocol Division along with a TPN at least 72 hours prior to the visit, giving the following information :
- Name, Designation and Flight details of the VIP i.e. arrival and departure
- Type of the visit (Official /Private/working /transit)
- Details of the accompanying delegation, if any such as name and designation.
- Name(s) and designation(s) of officer(s) who will be meeting the VIP at the Lounge
- The maximum number of officers who could visit the VIP lounge to receive/see off a VIP is restricted to 03 persons.
- Vehicle numbers and drivers of the Mission/Organization who are authorized to enter.
- Local contact, i.e. contact details of the institution and the name of the local coordinator.
- Gratis VIP lounge facility will be granted on reciprocity basis. Unless otherwise fee will be charged by the Airport and Aviation Services Ltd. Accordingly Missions should pay for the use of VIP Lounge. The fee structure could be obtained from the Airport and Aviation or the Protocol Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Important Telephone Numbers
Bandaranaike International Airport Reservation Office –+94112254993
Bandaranaike International Airport Duty Manager – +94112259394
Tel : +94112327048 /+94775616542
Fax : +94112325346
Email : email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline : +94772282725 (After office hours and Public holidays)
Web : www.mfa.gov.lk
Application for Use of VIP Lounge Facility